Honor your pet in the new My Best Friend’s Park!
Klyde Warren Park’s popular dog park has moved to a larger and shadier space at the southwest corner of Pearl Street and Woodall Rodgers Freeway, next to Museum Tower!
The new and improved My Best Friend’s Park features:
- Large, mature trees and more room to run and fetch
- Pet-grade turf for a cleaner, more comfortable play surface
- No interactive water features so dogs stay clean and dry
- Shaded benches for comfortable seating of human families
- Iconic artwork to be permanently displayed on street corner next to dog park—stay tuned for more information about this partnership with the Dallas Arts District!
Click HERE for donation level details.
If you donate $1,000 or above before June 1, 2022, you will have your name permanently displayed on the donor dedication wall in the dog park. Gifts made after June 1 will be reflected on the dog dedication walls only.
Click HERE to donate.