Please read the following updates to Klyde Warren Park’s COVID-19 response. The health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff is a top priority.
Klyde Warren Park will remain open during regular operating hours, from 6 AM – 11 PM, but we ask that guests please not visit if showing any signs of illness.
• Rigorous cleaning protocols remain in place. Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the Park, and a full-time cleaning crew regularly utilizes hospital-grade disinfectant on all Park surfaces.
• Restrooms on Olive Street are cleaned frequently and open from 6 AM – 8 PM on Sunday - Thursday and 6 AM – 11 PM on Friday & Saturday.
• The Children’s Park is open daily from 8 AM – 10 PM and cleaned frequently. We respectfully ask that all guests ages 10 and up wear masks if they are unable to socially distance. Please also use the hand sanitizer station before entering. For further information, visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus. Note that the children’s park will be closed: (1) if guidelines are not followed, and (2) as needed for deep cleaning each day.
• Food trucks are open and operating with CDC and social distancing measures in place.
• Fitness classes have resumed on a limited basis. Please reference the programming schedule.
• All Park tables and chairs have been placed back into circulation throughout the Park and spaced out according to safety protocols.
• The Moody and Hart water features are operational between the hours of 8 AM – 10 PM. Drinking fountains are also available.