Please read the following updates to Klyde Warren Park’s response to the outbreak of COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff is a top priority.
Klyde Warren Park will remain open during regular operating hours, from 6 AM – 11 PM, but we ask that guests please not visit if showing any signs of illness. My Best Friend’s (Dog) Park has been opened, but the Children’s Park remains closed at this time.
• Rigorous cleaning protocols remain in place. Hand sanitizer stations are positioned throughout the Park, and a full-time cleaning crew regularly utilizes hospital-grade disinfectant on all Park surfaces.
• Restrooms on Olive Street are open from 6 AM – 6 PM Monday - Friday and 6 AM - 11 PM Saturday and Sunday, and cleaned frequently. The family restroom in our Children’s Park remains closed.
• Food trucks have resumed service, with CDC and social distancing measures in place.
• Fitness classes have resumed on a limited basis. Please reference the programming schedule.
• All Park tables and chairs have been placed back into circulation throughout the Park and spaced out according to safety protocols.
• The Moody and Hart water features are operational between the hours of 8 AM – 10 PM Water fountains have been activated.
In keeping with city and state COVID-19 mandates, Klyde Warren Park will no longer host events in the Park until further notice. A limited number of fitness classes and family movies remain on the calendar, unless social distancing guidelines are not followed, in which case the Park reserves the right to cancel without notice. In addition, food trucks and water features are currently operational, but the Children’s Park remains closed.